Find a Driver's License Facility
Statewide Road Construction Web site
Purchase a hunting or fishing license
Locate a historic Illinois site near you
Take advantage of Illinois parks and recreational areas
State of Illinois Boards and Commissions
Check out all Illinois has to offer at EnjoyIllinois.com
Are you looking for grant assistance? Following is a list of state and federal grants available to local groups, organizations and municipalities:
- College Zone – Lists grants available to assist Illinois residents looking to attend a higher education institution. Grants are available for Illinois National Guard members, veterans, police and fire officers, among many others.
- Department of Agriculture – A variety of state and federal grant programs are available which could benefit rural residents, communities and other groups, including AgriFIRST, Conservation 2000 sustainable agriculture grant and the Anhydrous Ammonia Security Grant Program.
- Department of Natural Resources – Lists numerous grants and programs available to assist with recreational, educational and environmental improvements and projects.
- Department of Public Health – Details funding opportunities for local governments and providers of public health services in the areas of Health Promotion, Preparedness and Response, and Women's Health.
- Illinois Arts Council – Lists grants available and program deadlines for the advancement of the arts, including Arts Service Organizations grants and Youth Employment in the Arts grants.
- Illinois Criminal Justice Information Authority – Grants are awarded for the purposes of reducing crime and improving public safety. Some of the grants available include Local Law Enforcement Block Grants Program and the Project Safe Neighborhoods grants.
- Illinois Environmental Protection Agency – Provides a list of grants, reimbursements, and loan programs to assist local governments, businesses and individuals with environmental and agricultural related projects.
- Illinois Homeland Security – Grants are available for local law enforcement, fire department, and other emergency medical services to prevent, protect, and respond to terrorism attacks.
- Illinois State Board of Education - The State Board of Education offers numerous direct grant opportunities through state and federal funds received by the agency. In addition, there are opportunities for school districts to apply directly to federal agencies or private/corporate foundations for funding.
- State Fire Marshall – Grants are available for local fire departments to assist with training and purchasing of equipment.
- Veterans’ Grants – Application for organizations to apply to receive grant money from the Veterans’ Scratch off Lottery game.